Tuesday, November 16, 2010

the day that very borink to me..
haha..whatever u want to say it,,,but its my life,,...
so up to me laa to say something..huhu...juz kidding,,if hav any mistake,,pleasa forgive n right that....
it is called FRIEND...
i like to know who is my fren...so,,i'll introduce her/him until i'm really satisfied...
to make sure i know who is my totally frenzz..^_^
ok..actuallly today is idul adha....but still like common..,,it doesn't hve any special like aidilfitri....
juz only my new clothes...
huhu..tomorrow my fren will engaged...haha...
so,,,what time to me??????
haha,,,no2,,i want study n get success in my life....then,,i'll think about marriage....
i've work to do now..
i'll continue my writting when i'm free...^_^
asslamualaikum

No comments:

Post a Comment


pemilik cinta

Wahai muslimah,dirimu ibarat kuntum penyeri.. Sang suria pagi... Kudupnya mekar meniti hari.. Mewangi bak haruman syurgawi.. Usah biarkan wajahmu dipalit luka, lantaran iman tatkala leka. . Taqwamu menjadi benteng diri.. Angkatlah martabatmu ke puncak tertinggi.. insyallah...^_^
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...