Sunday, November 21, 2010

1.30 pm at nilai

      standby in hostel now....drove from mentakab to nilai while accompanied by my brother and his friend...
                                                                    so tired...!!!huhu
if i know that driving so boring and .......hahaha
we started our journey at 10am and extra kot...,,,then stopped in petrol station about 10 minutes..!!
wah!!a long time...
we continue our journey until simpang ke seremban...4 what???
waiting to my cousin from Cheras...about 20 minutes,then after pass by many transportation in road...
of course laa kan???xkan by air plak...huhu
we arrived at nilai at 1.29 pm....best!!i'm very satisfied with my driving...of course my brother proud with me!!huhu
in fact,,it is not true..!!!
whatever laaa!!
like i care...???because what??
comments is zero...he did not make any complaints...
so,,ok laa kan???
alhmdulillah,,my grateful thanks to ALLAH...
4 his blessing and guidance....
hoping that all of us alwez grateful for all HE give to us!!
for my mom and dad.,,,thanks very much..!!!
i'll try my best to get or fullfil whatever u want from me!!
insyallah....
i'll alwez remember ur advice..,,and try to be whats personality u want...
SEINDAH HIASAN ADLH WANITA SOLEHAH
pray 4 me...amin^_^
insan yg sentiasa lemah..
                                                         yg sntiasa memerlukan redha mu...



No comments:

Post a Comment


pemilik cinta

Wahai muslimah,dirimu ibarat kuntum penyeri.. Sang suria pagi... Kudupnya mekar meniti hari.. Mewangi bak haruman syurgawi.. Usah biarkan wajahmu dipalit luka, lantaran iman tatkala leka. . Taqwamu menjadi benteng diri.. Angkatlah martabatmu ke puncak tertinggi.. insyallah...^_^
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...